WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

100Poets - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 100Poets > Topics

Subject: Untitled (lazy poet :-))
Replies: 8 Views: 467

ms_frost 5.06.08 - 03:08pm
You screamed in your sleep again. Demons devouring your soul, the same dream every night. I caressed your consciousness, so you d flee to your world. I embosomed you tenderly/you thought you wished to stay awake. Your eyes never caught me beside you, One day they will I sighed... You grab your phone, so youll tell her about your dream, how you got away this time. And if she gives you no comfort, again, youll just tell her she s the one you dearly love. Your mind tries to restrain you, somehow you know, you never got away from them. She wasnt the one to save you and you dont really What the heck! You dial up her number as tears run down your face, tears you ll hold back when she finally answers the phone. I hold you tight and patiently wait for your eyes to finally see me. When you be true to yourself, well finally meet. I hold you tight and keep waiting for you. People bring in their lives merely reflections of themselves. *

elli 14.06.08 - 06:11pm
awesome poem.. keep up the good work!! *

elli 15.06.08 - 03:50pm
as i have said i really really liked it. congrats *

elli 15.06.08 - 03:58pm
oh i read your other poem elements polls apart and i found it marvelous fabulous.. superb.. trully, exquisitive, piece of art.. pleeeeeeaaasee do us the honour and post it in this group.. blessed be and merry meet ms frost (im not a a paganist) *

ugogirl 15.06.08 - 04:03pm
hi..its been long time not seeing.. im glad youve posted it another poem again. i was trully longing for this day to come. i think elli is right. its really awesome poem. oh and elli is a fabulous theologist and girl. i know her and she is my girlfriend. ELLI MARRY MEEEEE!!! *

xwomanf 15.06.08 - 04:17pm
youre not lazy. hun your fabulous. and this poem was magnificent and significant to me. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU AND IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN..elli is a lesbo *

xwomanf 15.06.08 - 04:19pm
but im her best friend and as a sociologist i must say that she is such a good person. im a sociolisti and i know that stuff *

ms_frost 18.06.08 - 10:25pm
ok, i think that was kinda too much.. anyway, thank you for all these nice words of yours. *

zonna 3.07.08 - 05:57am
I dnt want married 2 u. But i do like your poem. Keep writn. :-) *

* 100Poets Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 100Poets

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search