WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

100Poets - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 100Poets > Topics

Subject: Words, dreams and murders
Replies: 7 Views: 451

ms_frost 10.02.08 - 10:43pm
They stare at me, they bleed the air with their cries, they stare at me, their bodies chained on the wall. I have an axe, and this malicious smile, and somehow i feel, i ve crossed the line this time. But who can really blame me? I ll only do what they implied. Words cant hurt us, they sneered, and i don t feel quite eloquent tonight. Dont wake me up yet... Please... And for one more day i find myself trying to nod and smile, as they verbally poison me. Words cant hurt me, i sneer.. *

elli 19.02.08 - 01:00am
WoW awesome! So dark and gloomy..it remined me of the chainsaw massacre a bit. I dunno why.. Loved the detailed description! *

ms_frost 19.02.08 - 10:54am
Thank you sis! Look sister i ve got a baby! :) *

elli 19.02.08 - 10:57am
Haha! Very funny frostie! U just ruined ur image.. *

ms_frost 20.02.08 - 11:10am
Frostie?? It s Britney girl! Lol! *

elli 21.02.08 - 09:28am
Hehe! U wish!! *

elli 15.06.08 - 03:55pm
sis .. i have to tell you that you must find jesus so as to find the serenity that clearly you dont have. try jesus. find him.. lets all who read this poem pray for the soul of ms frost *

ugogirl 15.06.08 - 04:05pm
OHHHHHHH i liked it really much. your super rich and beautiful and gorgeous girlfriend must be very proud of you.. i have an announcement to make.. elli and i were gonna get married at 4th of july.. mss frost youre welcome.. *

* 100Poets Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 100Poets

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search