WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

100Poets - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 100Poets > Topics

Subject: I love you
Replies: 8 Views: 466

ms_frost 7.02.08 - 05:38pm
I got lost wandering around, hunting down shooting stars. One night I shattered my wings and hit the ground, you found me lying in the dirt. You sunk into my mind, casted your lights around me, abating my pain, holding me tight until i heal. Your thoughts penetrated my fears, your touch erased the years, your smile reached out my soul and fate emboded infinity. Moonbeams awaked what had stayed buried for so long, we promised each other immortality. Bodies trembled with desire. I let you take over me, giving me a taste of the endless possibilities, of the evoked power, and felt you setting ablaze the universe above us, the universe in us. And as the flames danced, they fed on us and got us mesmerised. And as the flames whirled around us, it was this power the sweetest wine. We got drunk and-holding each others hands-somehow purified. During these moment we owned the world. During these moments we were free. During these moments we died and were bornt again. I love you. *

darkseth 7.02.08 - 06:38pm
Phew... I mus say i was s*cked in which is always good but i think i wud hav liked to leav sooner Lol it was very outdrawn but i under stand love u jus feel so much n u get lost n jus Wana keep going n going but ye very passionate *

ms_frost 7.02.08 - 07:05pm
Well, u know what they say.. Size does matter! Lol. Yes, to be honest it now seems kinda, huge. Anyway, thanks for your reply. *

mr_ken 8.02.08 - 06:08am
Wow!...huge or not te piece showed alot of intelligence n creativity on urr part.it's amazing! *

ugogirl 10.02.08 - 09:28am
It s an absolutely WOW!!! poem. So many images, so much passion.. *

elli 19.02.08 - 12:52am
Such a beautiful poem! I loved it -literally! Bittersweet.. Keep up the good work! *

drromana 13.05.08 - 10:57pm
A beautiful poem. Sometimes when one is in love the telling of it can be as boundless as love itself. *

elli 15.06.08 - 03:52pm
wow i have just read it again your poem.. and it touched me as the first time i had read it.. good work but try jesus *

xwomanf 15.06.08 - 04:15pm
hello. im ms frost super cool and beautiful girlfriend. hello girls... i read this poem too, and i found it really beautiful. i hope its about me... i cant wait to read more of ms frost poems..please keep on writing.. little miss sunshine.. oh and elli good luck with your exams and i hope youll get your degree at no time.. and congratulations about the wedding.. i knew that deep inside you were a secret lesbo. *

* 100Poets Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 100Poets

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search