WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

100Poets - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 100Poets > Topics

Subject: need the truth pls.
Replies: 7 Views: 470

k31z 3.01.08 - 08:52pm
ok i never put poems in my blogs but i did this time.got a comment saying it was rubbish and didn't even rhyme.ok i always felt im good at writing.now dunno.rhymings not important right?just want other poets to tell me the truth so if im at least ill really know: this is the poem. - the sun never let the clouds get in her way of bringing warmth to the world. she did not allow them try and shadow her beauty. and she defeated them. as they came down in rain. and still she shone once again.~ ya its short *

amy.19 19.01.08 - 03:18pm
hey, well im not a poet myself but im rather skilled at writing and im also an individual with an objective opinion.but anyway all i wanted to say was that this is not a poem,dear but a rather good piece of writing. i think you should forget about poetry and focus on your talent for writing. *

k31z 12.02.08 - 06:08pm
lol thanks. ya dont usually write like that though. just lately. i enjoy creative writing too. *

ms_frost 12.02.08 - 07:00pm
I liked it. To be honest, i too don t think that a poem should have rhymes to be called a poem. But then again, if we always break the rules we only leave behind as total philological mess. But since most of us ain t philologues, and only for these kind of wap pages, it s totally appropriate that creative writing equals poem. Keep on writing, dear. We, the poets, just love to shatter our colleagues' wings. That s why no one replied to my new poem! Lol! :) *

darkseth 18.02.08 - 05:32am
I write poems that dont rhyme either and those actualy give mor room for creativity if u no wat i mean, and they have more feel to it, if ur gona write a poem that dusnt rhyme the key is to s*ck them into the poem so they dont even realise its not in rhyme, like u did me i Ddnt read ur poem i experienced it, it was a simple and effective poem. U no wat write sum mor poems on here let us find ur writing style then we can honestly comment on whether we think ur good or not but thats not the point, write for urslf, write for ur heart to express itslf, write for the beauty of wat can be written *

mafreek 9.04.08 - 04:37pm
I also ryt poetry and creative writing n i thnk a poem dat isnt cnventionaly a rhyming poem is better 4 ur creativity and ur works ayt *

drromana 13.05.08 - 10:22pm
I am a poet and I think it is a good price of writing. Poetry doesn't have to rhyme to be good. Poetry is an expression of one's self. I agree with darkseth that you can draw someone into a poem that doesn't rhyme. i see potential so please don't give up. *

zonna 1.07.08 - 02:26pm
I agre wid drroma. I poem doesnt have 2 ryhm 2 b a poem. n dat is a poem. Poetry is an outlet of emotion. Dnt write wid rythm rit wid yr heart. Dats a nice poem. *

* 100Poets Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 100Poets

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search